Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Planck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Planck may refer to:
- Max Planck (1858–1947), a German physicist considered to be the founder of quantum theory
- Planck's law, of black body radiation
- Planck constant
- Planck units
- Planck epoch
- Planck particle
- Planck postulate
- Erwin Planck (1893–1945), German politician and resistance fighter
- Gottlieb Jakob Planck (1751–1833), German theologian and historian and grandfather of Max Planck
- Karl Christian Planck (1819–1880), German philosopher
- Nina Planck (born 1971), American food writer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.