From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plat most commonly refers to maps produced to subdivide an area of land into saleable lots.
Plat may also refer to:
- Tissue plasminogen activator (abbreviated PLAT), a protein involved in the breakdown of blood clots
- Plat, Rogaška Slatina, a settlement in the Rogaška Slatina municipality in Slovenia
- Plat, Mežica, a settlement in the Mežica municipality in Slovenia
- Plat, Croatia, a small resort town in Župa Dubrovačka, Croatia
- The Plat, a colloquial nickname for the Belmont plateau located in Fairmount Park, Philadelphia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.