From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up play ball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Play Ball may refer to:
Film and television
- Playball (film), a 2008 film directed by Alfonso Rodríguez
- Play Ball (serial), 1925 film by Spencer Gordon Bennet believed to be lost
- "Play Ball!", an episode in the fourth season of the children's television show Barney & Friends
- Play Ball (film), a 1937 short film
Literature and publishing
- Play Ball (manga), Akio Chiba's 1970s manga, later adapted to anime form
- Play Ball: Stories of the Ball Field, King Kelly's 1888 autobiography
- Play Ball, an alternative name for play Chicago (play)
- "Play Ball" (song), 2014 song by AC/DC
- "Play Ball" (プレイ・ボール), a 2002 song by Hikaru Utada from the album Deep River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Play Ball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.