Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up playbook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Playbook may refer to:
- BlackBerry PlayBook, a tablet computer by BlackBerry
- A book that contains a script or story for a theatrical play. This written version of the composition is used in preparing for a performance
- Fleury Playbook, a medieval playbook kept in a French abbey until the French Revolution
- In sport, a book describing plays that a player or team may run in games
- Playbook (TV series), a television show that airs on the NFL Network
- The Playbook, a television show that aired on Spike TV
- The Playbook (How I Met Your Mother), the title of an episode of the television show How I Met Your Mother
- "Playbook", a daily feature of the political newspaper Politico, edited by Mike Allen
- A document defining one or more business process workflows aimed at ensuring a consistent response to situations commonly encountered during the operation of the business
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Playbook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.