Pleasant Lake (Crooked River)
|Primary outflows||Mill Brook|
|Basin countries||United States|
|Max. length||3.8 mi (6.1 km)|
|Surface area||1,332 acres (539 ha)|
|Max. depth||62 feet (19 m)|
|Water volume||40,125 acre⋅ft (49,493,000 m3)|
|Surface elevation||427 ft (130 m)|
Pleasant Lake extends through southern Otisfield into northern Casco, Maine. The lake shoreline is heavily developed with residences and seasonal cabins. The southern end of the lake overflows as Mill Brook through the village of Casco, and reaches the Crooked River 3 miles (4.8 km) to the southwest. The lake supports a thriving population of white perch with some smallmouth bass and chain pickerel; and has been stocked with brown trout, lake trout, and land-locked Atlantic salmon. A boat launch area is available at the southern end of the lake.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Pleasant Lake
- The Maine Atlas and Gazetteer (Thirteenth ed.). Freeport, Maine: DeLorme Mapping Company. 1988. p. 5. ISBN 0-89933-035-5.
- Maine Depts. of Environmental Protection and Inland Fisheries & Wildlife (2005-08-04). "Maine Lakes: Morphometry and Geographic Information". Senator George J. Mitchell Center for Environmental and Watershed Research, The University of Maine. Archived from the original on 2006-09-03. Retrieved 31 July 2008.
- "Pleasant Lake" (PDF). Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Game. State of Maine. Retrieved 17 May 2016.
- Dixon, Leslie H. (June 26, 2013). "Message of hope kicks off Seeds of Peace camp". Retrieved 20 May 2016.