|Look up plenary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plenary is an adjective related to the noun plenum carrying a general connotation of fullness.
Plenary may also refer to:
- Plenary session or meeting, the part of a conference when all members of all parties are in attendance
- Plenary speaker, a speaker at a plenary session, as opposed to a sectional speaker.
- Plenary power or plenary authority, the complete power of a governing body
- Plenary council, one of various councils of the Catholic Church
- Plenary indulgence, a type of religious indulgence
- Plenary Group, an Australian company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plenary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.