From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pleven is a major town in Northern Bulgaria, capital of the Pleven Province.
Pleven may also refer to:
- Pleven Province, a province in Northern Bulgaria
- Pleven Municipality
- Siege of Plevna, an important battle during the Russo-Turkish War, 1877-78
- Pleven (horse), a horse breed
- Pléven, a commune in the Côtes-d'Armor department in France
- René Pleven, a French politician
- Pleven plan, a plan to create a supranational European army, proposed by René Pleven
- Pleven Medical University
- Pleven Panorama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pleven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.