Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up plica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plica may refer to:
- Plica (genus), a genus of lizards
- Capillaria plica, a parasitic nematode
- Plica (sigillography) - term from sigillography
- A fold or crease, especially of skin or other tissue, from medieval Latin plicare ("to fold")
- The hair disease Plica polonica: Polish plait
- In early music notation, a note indicated in a ligature
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.