Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up plica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plica may refer to:
- Plica (genus), a genus of lizards
- Capillaria plica, a parasitic nematode
- Plica (sigillography) - term from sigillography
- A fold or crease, especially of skin or other tissue, from medieval Latin plicare ("to fold")
- The hair disease Plica polonica: Polish plait
- In early music notation, a note indicated in a ligature
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.