In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot. Such inconsistencies include such things as illogical or impossible events , and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline which, according to writers like Leon Thomas of the webseries Renegade Cut, are more rare than one thinks. 
- 16 Movie Plot Holes That Aren’t Actually Plot Holes
- Star Wars Fan Debunks Huff Post's "40 Unforgivable Plot Holes in The Force Awakens"
- Ten Debunked Movie Plot Holes
- "plot hole | Definition of plot hole in English by Oxford Dictionaries". Oxford Dictionaries | English. Retrieved 2017-09-07.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fc0T8_5bAo%7C Collateral Beauty-Renegade Cut
|This literature-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|