From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ploughshare or plowshare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ploughshare or plowshare is a component of a plough or plow.
Ploughshare or Plowshare may also refer to:
- Operation Plowshare, United States project to use nuclear explosives for civilian purposes
- Ploughshare Innovations Ltd, a technology transfer company owned by the UK Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl)
- Ploughshare tortoise, Astrochelys yniphora, aka Angonoka Tortoise
- Ploughshare Wattle, Acacia gunnii
- Ploughshare vault, type of rib vault
- Plowshare (software), application to download/upload files
Ploughshares or Plowshares may also refer to:
- Ploughshares, American literary journal
- Ploughshares Fund, for prevention of weapons of mass destruction
- Plowshares Movement, anti–nuclear-weapons group
- Plowshares Project, Indiana peace studies project
- Project Plowshare, a novella by Philip K. Dick
- Swords to ploughshares, converting weapons to peaceful civilian applications
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ploughshare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.