From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Plutarch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plutarch (c. 46–120) was a Greek historian, biographer, essayist, and Middle Platonist.
Plutarch may also refer to:
- Plutarch of Athens (circa 350-430), Greek philosopher and Neoplatonist
- Plutarch of Byzantium (1st century), Bishop of Byzantium
- Plutarch of Eretria (4th century BC), tyrant of Eretria
- Plutarch Heavensbee, The Head Gamemaker in the 75th Hunger Games
- Plutarch (crater), a lunar impact crater
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plutarch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.