Jump to navigation Jump to search
Point-to-point, point to point, or port to port may refer to:
- Point-to-point construction, an electronics assembly technique
- Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP), part of the Internet protocol suite
- Point-to-point (telecommunications), a telecommunications link connecting two nodes
- Fibre Channel point-to-point, a simple connection topology
- Point-to-point (steeplechase), a form of horse racing over fences, practiced by hunting horses and amateur riders
- Point-to-point transit, a route structure common among low-fare airlines
- Premium Point-to-Point Bus Service, an express bus service in the Philippines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Point-to-point.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.