Poitevin may refer to:
- From or related to Poitou
- From or related to the town of Poitiers
- Poitevin (language), the language spoken in the Poitou
- Poitevin horse, a breed of draught horse from Poitou, France
- Poitevine goat, a breed of goat from Western France
- Poitevin (dog), a breed of hound
- Alphonse Louis Poitevin (1819-1882), French chemist, photographer and civil engineer
- Guy Poitevin (1927-2008), French footballer and manager
- Maixent Poitevin, mayor of Poitiers from 1566 to 1568
- Roger the Poitevin (1060s-1130s), Anglo-Norman aristocrat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poitevin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.