From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pojat means "Boys" in Finnish language.
It may refer to:
- Pojat (novel), famous 1958 Finnish novel by Finnish author Paavo Rintala aslso adapted into a film
Films and television
- Pojat (film), English title The Boys (1962 Finnish film), film by Mikko Niskanen
- Pahat pojat, English title Bad Boys (2003 film), Finnish crime drama film directed by Aleksi Mäkelä
- Skavabölen pojat (Finnish for "The boys from Skavaböle"), 2009 Finnish drama film
- Kaarinan Pojat (also known as KaaPo), soccer (association football) club from based in Kaarina, Finland
- Torpan Pojat, (also known as ToPo), basketball club, based in Helsinki, Finland.
- Pojate, village in the municipality of Ćićevac, Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pojat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.