From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poke may refer to:
- In arts and entertainment
- Poke (confectionery), a dry, cone-shaped pastry
- Poke (fish salad), originating in Hawaii
- Poke (pudding), originating in the Cook Islands
- Other uses
- PEEK and POKE, BASIC commands, often used as cheats in video games
- Poke (Facebook), a software feature
- Poke (Oklahoma State University), an American athlete
- Poke (surname), a surname
- Poke language, a Soko–Kele language spoken by the Topoke people
- Virginia poke, a perennial plant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.