Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up poke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poke may refer to:
- In arts and entertainment
- Poke (confectionery), a dry, cone-shaped pastry
- Poke (fish salad), originating in Hawaii
- Poke (pudding), originating in the Cook Islands
- Other uses
- PEEK and POKE, BASIC commands, often used as cheats in video games
- Poke (Facebook), a Facebook feature
- Poke (Oklahoma State University), a nickname for an Oklahoma State Cowboys athlete
- Poke (surname)
- Poke language, a Soko–Kele language spoken by the Topoke people
- Virginia poke, a perennial plant
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.