(Redirected from Pokey (disambiguation))
|Look up pokey, poky, or pokie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pokey, Poky or Pokie may refer to:
- Pokey (Gumby character), a character from the Gumby television series
- Pokey the Penguin, a surrealistic online comic strip and its eponymous title character
- Pokey, one of the ghosts in the arcade game Pac-Man
- Pokey, a recurring cactus-like monster in the Mario series
- Pokey Minch (Porky Minch), a character in the Super NES video game EarthBound (Mother 2), and the Pig King in Mother 3
- The Poky Little Puppy, a fictional character whose name is sometimes shortened to just Poky
- Poky (Yoko Tsuno), a character in comic album series Yoko Tsuno
- Poky (device), a casino gambling machine
- Pokey Allen (born 1943-1996), football player and head coach
- Pokey Chatman (born 1969), Women's National Basketball Association general manager and head coach
- Pokey LaFarge (born 1983), American musician and songwriter
- Pokey Reddick (born 1964), retired National Hockey League goaltender
- Pokey Reese (born 1973), former Major League Baseball player
- Lillian Watson (born 1950), American former world record holder
- Diana Pokie, politician in Suriname - see List of current members of the National Assembly of Suriname (as of the 2010 election)
- Gregory Pokie (born 1987), footballer in Suriname - see Suriname national football team
- Any of several species of Poecilotheria, a genus of spiders
- Atari POKEY, a digital I/O chip in Atari home computers and many arcade games in the 1980s
- "Pokey Award" by the Straphangers Campaign for the slowest bus route, by vehicle average miles per hour, in New York City.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pokey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.