Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Polar diagram could refer to:
- Polar area diagram, a type of pie chart
- Radiation pattern, in antenna theory
- Spherical coordinate system, the three-dimensional form of a polar response curve
- In sailing, the relationship between forces on a sail and its angle to the wind.
- graph which contrasts the sink rate of an aircraft with its horizontal speed (polar curve).
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polar diagram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.