Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Polgár or polgár in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polgár or Polgar may refer to:
Polgár, Hungary, a city in Hungary
Persons with the surname
- Alfred Polgar (1873–1955), Austrian journalist
- Franz Polgar (1900–1979), Hungarian psychologist, hypnotist, lecturer and entertainer
- Gyula Polgár (1912–1992), Hungarian footballer
- François Polgár (born 1946), French choir conductor
- László Polgár (born 1946), Jewish Hungarian chess teacher, father of the Polgár sisters
- László Polgár (bass) (1947–2010), Hungarian operatic bass singer
- Mirjam Polgár (born 1996), Hungarian weightlifter
- Peter Polgár (born 1976), Slovak footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polgár.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.