From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Police court may refer to:
- Police Court (film), a 1932 American film
- Police Court (France) (Tribunal de police), the lowest level of court in France
- Police Court (Belgium) (Politierechtbank / Tribunal de police), the lowest level of court in Belgium
- Magistrates' court (England and Wales), formerly known in larger towns as a police court, the lowest level of court in England and Wales
- The lowest level of court in many other common law jurisdictions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Police court.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.