A policy framework is document that sets out a set of procedures or goals, which might be used in negotiation or decision-making to guide a more detailed set of policies, or to guide ongoing maintenance of an organization's policies.
Policy framework or specific frameworks may refer to:
- Sender Policy Framework
- Security Policy Framework
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- National Planning Policy Framework
- Investment Policy Framework for Sustainable Development
- National Policy Framework for Strategic Gateways and Trade Corridors
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Policy framework.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.