From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up politics or political in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Politics is the process observed in all human (and many non-human) group interactions by which groups make decisions, including activism on behalf of specific issues or causes.
Politics may also refer to:
- Politics (Aristotle), a treatise on philosophy
- Politics (novel), a 2003 book by Adam Thirlwell
- "Politics" (poem), by William Butler Yeats
- Politics (journal), an academic journal of the Political Studies Association
- politics (magazine 1944–1949), a politics magazine published between 1944 and 1949
- Politics magazine, founded in 1980, renamed to Campaigns & Elections
- Politics (essay), an essay written by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Film and television
- "Politics" (Stargate SG-1), a 1998 episode of the television series Stargate SG-1
- Politics (2004 film), a 2004 stand-up show by Ricky Gervais
- Politics (1931 film), a 1931 American comedy film
- Politics (Yellowjackets album), a 1988 album
- Politics (Sébastien Tellier album), a 2004 album
- "Politics" (Royce da 5'9" song), a 2005 song
- "Politics" (song), a 2006 song by Korn
- "Political" (song), a song by Spirit of the West
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Politics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.