(Redirected from Politics (journal))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up politics or political in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Politics is the process observed in all human (and many non-human) group interactions by which groups make decisions, including activism on behalf of specific issues or causes.
Politics may also refer to:
- Politics (Aristotle), a treatise on philosophy
- Politics (novel), a 2003 book by Adam Thirlwell
- "Politics" (poem), by William Butler Yeats
- Politics (academic journal), a British academic journal of the Political Studies Association
- politics (1940s magazine), an American politics magazine published by Dwight Macdonald in the 1940s
- Politics (trade magazine), a trade magazine covering political campaigns and political consulting, founded in 1980, renamed Campaigns & Elections
- Politics (essay), an essay written by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Film and television
- "Politics" (Stargate SG-1), a 1998 episode of the television series Stargate SG-1
- Politics (2004 film), a 2004 stand-up show by Ricky Gervais
- Politics (1931 film), a 1931 American comedy film
- Politics (Yellowjackets album), a 1988 album
- Politics (Sébastien Tellier album), a 2004 album
- "Politics" (Royce da 5'9" song), a 2005 song
- "Politics" (song), a 2006 song by Korn
- "Political" (song), a song by Spirit of the West
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Politics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.