The Ponca are a Native American tribe.
Ponca may also refer to:
- Native American
- Ponca, Arkansas, an unincorporated community in Newton County
- Ponca, Nebraska, county seat of Dixon County
- Ponca Creek (Missouri River), a creek in South Dakota and Nebraska
- Ponca Fort (c1700-c1865), a Native American fortified village near Niobrara, Nebraska
- Ponca Reservation, an Indian Reservation in north-east Nebraska
- Ponca State Park, Nebraska
- Ponca Township, Dixon County, Nebraska
- Ponca City, Oklahoma
- Ponca City Baseball team, Oklahoma
- Ponca City High School, Oklahoma
- Ponca City Public Schools, a public school district
- Ponca City Regional Airport (PNC), an airport in Oklahoma
- Poncan Theatre, a theatre in Ponca City
- Ponca Jazz Records, a Norwegian record label founded in 2004
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ponca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.