Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pondo may refer to:
- Pondo people, Xhosa speaking ethnic group who have given their name to Pondoland
- Pondo Water-Control Project, reservoir and dam on the Kyi River in Lhünzhub County to the east of Lhasa, Tibet, China
- Nor–Pondo languages, small language family of northern Papua New Guinea
- Mad Man Pondo, American professional wrestler
- Pana language, Mbum language of the Central African Republic
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pondo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.