From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pope Alexander (disambiguation))
Not to be confused with Alexander Pope.
There have been eight Popes and Antipopes named Alexander.
- Pope Alexander I (c. 106 – c. 115)
- Pope Alexander I of Alexandria, ruled in 313–326 or 328
- Pope Alexander II of Alexandria, ruled 704–729
- Pope Alexander II (1061–1073)
- Pope Alexander III (1159–1181)
- Pope Alexander IV (1254–1261)
- Antipope Alexander V (1409–1410) (considered to be an Antipope; however, the next Pope Alexander took the name Alexander VI due to confusion over Alexander V's status at the time)
- Pope Alexander VI (1492–1503)
- Pope Alexander VII (1655–1667)
- Pope Alexander VIII (1689–1691)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pope Alexander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.