Popular Liberation Front
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Popular Liberation Front may refer to:
- The Popular Liberation Front (Guatemala), a center-left political party that was a part of the Guatemalan Revolution (1944-1954)
- The Popular Liberation Front (Spain), a clandestine anti-Francoist group in Spain (1958-1969)
- The Polisario Front, a Sahrawi rebel national liberation group in the Western Sahara.
- The Popular Front for the Liberation of Chad, an insurgent group that operated along the Chad-Sudan border.
- The Popular Liberation Front of Azawad, a militant group active during the Tuareg Rebellion in Mali from 1990 to 1995.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Popular Liberation Front.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.