From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up porridge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Porridge is a dish made by boiling ground, crushed, or chopped starchy plants - typically grain - in water, milk or both.
Porridge may also refer to:
- Porridge (TV series), a British situation comedy set in a prison
- Porridge (film), a film derived from the situation comedy series.
- Pease porridge or pease pudding, a foodstuff made from split peas
- "Pease Porridge Hot", a nursery rhyme
- "Sweet Porridge", a German fairy tale recorded by the Brothers Grimm
- List of porridges
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Porridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.