- ... that former U.S. Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan was a parishioner at St. Raphael's Church in New York City?
- ... that only four great uncial codices have survived until the present day?
- ... that St. Brendan's Church has been a location for two apocalypse movies: the Martian attack in 1953's War of the Worlds and the wedding at the end of Armageddon?
- ... that police patrolled Incarnation Church during the 2000 funeral of a Hispanic youth killed with a tire iron by Armenian-Americans after a retaliatory shooting at a donut shop?
- ... that the Order of the Faith and Peace, founded by the Archbishop of Auch c. 1230 for the defence of the peace in Gascony, was patronised by Gaston VII of Béarn?
- ... that under the presidency of Father Francis P. Smith, C.S.Sp., Duquesne University founded WDUQ, Pittsburgh's first college radio station?
- ... that the medieval royal administrator Henry de Cornhill was responsible for assembling part of the fleet for King Richard I of England's efforts in the Third Crusade?
- ... that Romanian writer Father Ion Agârbiceanu was influenced in his work by the four years he spent as a parish priest in the Apuseni Mountains?