Portal:Latin music/Did you know?/12
< Portal:Latin music | Did you know? (Redirected from Portal:Latin American music/Did you know?/12)
- ... that during his United States Army service, Graciela replaced her foster brother Machito (pictured) as the lead singer of his band, the Afro-Cubans?
- ... that Mexican band Jotdog included a cover version of a song previously recorded by Cyndi Lauper on their debut album?
- ... that on his tenth album, Adentro, Ricardo Arjona included a song in which the lyrical content relates to a woman's menstruation?
- ... that American singer Romeo Santos received an award for Frankie J's cover of "Obsesión"?
- ... that Ricky Martin's 1999 eponymous studio album sold over 22 million copies worldwide?
- ... that "Quién Como Tú" is the third number-one single on the Billboard Top Latin Songs chart for Mexican singer-songwriter Ana Gabriel?