Portucale can mean:
- Portus Cale, old Roman name of an ancient town and port in current day Portugal, in the area of today's Grande Porto (north of the country)
- Portucale, the name by which, at the time of the Suebi and Visigoths, the area of today's Grande Porto was known
- County of Portugal, the predecessor of the kingdom of Portugal
- Portugal, the European country, whose name derives from Portucale
- Porto (also Oporto), a city in northern Portugal and the second largest city in Portugal. The name Porto comes from the Portu root of Portucale
- Vila Nova de Gaia, or simply Gaia, a city in Portugal, in the Porto district. The name Gaia comes from the Cale root of Portucale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portucale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.