From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up posh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Posh is an informal adjective for "upper class".
- Posh (album), a 1980 album by Patrice Rushen
- Posh!, a 1968 song from the musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- POSH (TV series), a 2006 Philippine television drama
- Posh (play), by the British playwright Laura Wade, first staged in 2010
- The Riot Club, formerly titled Posh, a 2014 film adaptation of the play
- Plain Old Semantic HTML, a term used by the microformat community to describe semantic markup using HTML or XHTML
- Poshlib, the Portable Open Source Harness
- Windows PowerShell, sometimes abbreviated PoSh
- posh (shell), a historical policy-compliant reimplementation of the Bourne shell based on pdksh
- Victoria Beckham, nicknamed "Posh Spice" while she was a member of the band the Spice Girls
- Peterborough United F.C., an English football club, nicknamed "The Posh"
- Received Pronunciation, sometimes known as a "posh accent"
- Bacha posh, a cultural practice in parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Pish Posh, a children's novel by Ellen Potter
- "Port Out, Starboard Home", a false acronym (and thus a backronym) for "posh"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Posh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.