Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Posh or posh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Posh is an informal adjective for "upper class".
- Posh (album), a 1980 album by Patrice Rushen
- Posh!, a 1968 song from the musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- POSH (2006 TV series), a 2006 Philippine television drama
- Posh (play), by the British playwright Laura Wade, first staged in 2010
- The Riot Club, formerly titled Posh, a 2014 film adaptation of the play
- Plain Old Semantic HTML, a term used by the microformat community to describe some uses of Semantic HTML
- Poshlib, the Portable Open Source Harness
- Windows PowerShell, sometimes abbreviated PoSh
- PKIX over Secure HTTP
- Victoria Beckham (born 1974), nicknamed "Posh Spice" while she was a member of the band the Spice Girls
- Peterborough United F.C., an English football club, nicknamed "The Posh"
- Polyolefin Oligomeric Saturated Hydrocarbon, or POSH (cf. MOSH, MOAH)
- Received Pronunciation, sometimes known as a "posh accent"
- Bacha posh, a cultural practice in parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Pish Posh, a children's novel by Ellen Potter
- Posch, a surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Posh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.