From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up possibilism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Not to be confused with Possibilianism.
Possibilism, possibilist or possibilistic may refer to:
- Possibilism (geography), a theory of cultural geography
- Possibilism (politics), an 1880s faction of the Federation of the Socialist Workers of France
- Possibilism (philosophy), the metaphysical belief that possible things exist (e.g. modal realism).
- Possibility theory, a framework for reasoning with uncertainty in artificial intelligence
- Possibilism and Possibilists, a somewhat derogatory term for Reformist Socialism and Social democracy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Possibilism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.