Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up potbelly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Potbelly may refer to:
- Pot belly, deposits of body fat localised around the abdomen
- Potbelly stove, a type of cast-iron wood-burning stove
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Potbelly sculpture, a type of ancient monument found in southern Mesoamerica
- Ptolemy VIII Physcon, king of Egypt c. 182 BC – 116 BC..
- Göbekli Tepe, Turkish for "Potbelly Hill"
- Potbelly airplant
Potbellied may also refer to:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Potbelly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.