From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up potenza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Potenza is a city and comune in the Southern Italian region of Basilicata.
Potenza may also refer to:
- Province of Potenza, a province of Basilicata
- Potenza Picena, a comune in the Province of Macerata, Marche
- Porto Potenza Picena, a civil parish of Potenza Picena, Marche
- Vietri di Potenza, a town and comune in the Province of Potenza, Basilicata
- Potenza (river), a river in Marche, Italy
- Alessandro Potenza (1984 - ), an Italian football player
- Christian Potenza (1972 - ), a Canadian actor
- Frank Potenza (1933 – 2011), an American police officer associated with Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Potenza Sports Cars, owners of British car manufacturers Westfield Sportscars and GTM Cars
- Bridgestone Potenza, a line of performance tires manufactured by Bridgestone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Potenza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.