|Look up potto or Potto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Potto (Perodicticus potto) is a strepsirrhine primate of the family Lorisidae.
Potto may also refer to:
- Potto, North Yorkshire, a village in England
- Potto Brown (1797–1871), an English miller and philanthropist
- Golden potto (Arctocebus sp.), two species of strepsirrhine primates
- False potto (Pseudopotto martini), a lorisoid primate of uncertain taxonomic status
- Kinkajou (Potos flavus), a mammal of the family Procyonidae related to coatis and raccoons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Potto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.