From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pouget may refer to:
- Château Pouget, winery in the Margaux appellation of the Bordeaux region of France
- Le Pouget, commune in the Hérault department in the Languedoc-Roussillon region in southern France
- Le Pouget (power station), hydroelectric power station located at Le Truel, on the River Tarn, in the department of Aveyron in France
- Bertrand du Pouget (1280–1352), French papal diplomat and Cardinal
- Christian Pouget (born 1966), French ice hockey player
- Cyrille Pouget (born 1972), French soccer player
- Ely Pouget (born 1961), American actress and model
- Émile Pouget (1860–1931), French anarcho-communist
- Guillaume Pouget (1847–1933), French Vincentian priest
- Jean-François-Albert du Pouget (1818–1904), French anthropologist and palaeontologist
- Pouget (cyclist), a French cyclist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pouget.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.