Poupart can refer to:
- Alfred Poupart, a French archer who competed at the 1908 Summer Olympics in London
- Henri-Pierre Poupart or Henri-Pierre Poupard, renamed himself Henri Sauguet, 18 May 1901 - 22 June 1989, a French composer
- François Poupart (1661–1708) French physician, anatomist, entomologist, who described:
- Poupart's ligament, another name for the inguinal ligament in anatomy
- Samuel Poupart, English owner of the land that became:
- Susan "Suzy" Poupart (1960–1990) victim in the Murder of Susan Poupart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poupart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.