|Look up pour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pour may refer to:
- Pour Lui (born 1990), Japanese singer
- Kour Pour (born 1987), British artist of part Iranian descent
- Mehdi Niyayesh Pour (born 1992), Iranian footballer
- Mojtaba Mobini Pour (born 1991), Iranian footballer
- Pouya Jalili Pour (born 1976), Iranian singer in Los Angeles
- Decantation, a method of pouring that can be used to remove sediment
- Mohammad Pour Rahmatollah (born 1995), Iranian footballer
- Rahim Pour-Azghandi, (born 1964/65), Iranian scholar and politician
- Sirous Pour Mousavi (born 1971), Iranian football coach
- Mohammad-Reza Pour-Mohammadi (born 1958), President of Tabriz University, Iran
- Mostafa Pour-Mohammadi (born 1960), Iranian prosecutor and politician
- Pour point, the temperature above which a liquid flows
- Pour Lui (disambiguation)
- Pour Me (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Pour"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.