From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Powder magazine)
Powder Magazine, Powder House, or Powderworks may refer to:
- Gunpowder magazine, a magazine (building) designed to store the explosive gunpowder in wooden barrels for safety
- Magazine (artillery), the general term
- Powder Magazine (skiing), snow-skiing magazine in the US; focused on stories about great skiers skiing great terrain, 40 years old (in 2014).
In the United States
By state, then by town or city
- Powder Magazine (Montgomery, Alabama), listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP)
- Sanchez Powder House Site, St. Augustine, Florida, listed on the NRHP
- Confederate Powderworks, Augusta, Georgia
- Camp Parapet Powder Magazine, Metairie, Louisiana, listed on the NRHP
- Powder House Square, a neighborhood and landmark rotary in Somerville, Massachusetts
- Powder House Park, Somerville, Massachusetts, listed on the NRHP
- Hessian Powder Magazine, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, listed on the NRHP
- Logans Ferry Powder Works Historic District, Plum Borough, Pennsylvania, listed on the NRHP
- Polvorín de Miraflores, San Juan, Puerto Rico, listed on the NRHP
- Fort Johnson/Powder Magazine, listed on the NRHP
- Powder Magazine (Charleston, South Carolina), a U.S. National Historic Landmark and listed on the NRHP
- Jefferson Ordnance Magazine, Jefferson, Texas, listed on the NRHP
- Civilian Conservation Corps Powder Magazine, Torrey, Utah, listed on the NRHP
- "Powderworks" (song), a 1978 song by Australian music group Midnight Oil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Powder Magazine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.