Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up power trip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Power Trip may refer to:
- The Power Trip, a professional wrestling tag team consisting of Triple H and Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Power Trip: A Decade of Policy, Plots and Spin, a book by Damian McBride
- "Power Trip / To Heck and Back", an episode of Rocko's Modern Life
- Power Trip (film), a 2003 documentary
- Power Trip: Theatrically Berkeley, 2009 documentary film about Berkeley, California
- "Power Trip" (song), a 2013 song by J. Cole
- "Power Trip", a song by Chimaira from the album The Impossibility of Reason
- "Power Trip", a song by Soundgarden from the album Louder Than Love
- Power Trip (band) an American thrash metal band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Power Trip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.