Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up power surge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Power surge or Powersurge may refer to:
- Voltage spike
- Power excursion, a nuclear reactor accident
- Power Surge (comics), a 2002 DC Comics event
- Power Surge (ride), an amusement ride
- Power Surge (water ride), a former amusement water ride at Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Powersurge (band), an American power metal band
- "Powersurge", a song by Overkill from Taking Over
- "Power Surge", a song by Jag Panzer from their Mechanized Warfare album
- "Power Surge", a series of lightning rounds in the Nickelodeon game show Get the Picture
- "Power Surge", a Nova episode
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Power surge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.