Jump to navigation Jump to search
Powerglide may refer to:
- Powerglide, an automatic transmission tradenames
- Powerglide (Transformers), a fictional character
- Powerglide (album), 1972 album by the New Riders of the Purple Sage
- "Powerglide" (song), 2018 song by Rae Sremmurd featuring Juicy J, from the album SR3MM.
- The system used on SRAM/Truvativ cranks and cassettes to aid shifting.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Powerglide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.