Powrachute Pegasus powered parachute in flight
Powrachute, LLC is an American aircraft manufacturer, based in Middleville, Michigan. The company specializes in the design and production of powered parachutes.
The company was formed in January 1999 in Columbus, Kansas by Bill Amyx. He retired in 2005 and sold the company to Jeff and Deb Williams who relocated it to Middleville, Michigan.
The company also builds the Evolution Revo ultralight trike under contract.
- ^ Cliche, Andre: Ultralight Aircraft Shopper's Guide 8th Edition, page D-11. Cybair Limited Publishing, 2001. ISBN 0-9680628-1-4
- ^ Downey, Julia: 2005 Trikes 'Chutes and Rotorcraft Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 22, Number 2, February 2005, page 52. Belvoir Publications. ISSN 0891-1851
- ^ Bertrand, Noel; Rene Coulon; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2003-04, page 84. Pagefast Ltd, Lancaster OK, 2003. ISSN 1368-485X
- ^ Powrachute (n.d.). "Our Company". Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- ^ Bayerl, Robby; Martin Berkemeier; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2011-12, page 211. WDLA UK, Lancaster UK, 2011. ISSN 1368-485X