Précy is the name or part of the name of several communes in France:
- Précy, in the Cher department
- Précy-le-Sec, in the Yonne department
- Précy-Notre-Dame, in the Aube department
- Précy-Saint-Martin, in the Aube department
- Précy-sous-Thil, in the Côte-d'Or department
- Précy-sur-Marne, in the Seine-et-Marne department
- Précy-sur-Oise, in the Oise department
- Précy-sur-Vrin, in the Yonne department
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.