Praying mantis (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Praying mantis kung fu)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Praying mantis (often shortened to simply mantis) refers to any insect in the order Mantodea. Some other meanings are as follows:
- the European mantis, Mantis religiosa, known in Europe as "the praying mantis"
- Northern Praying Mantis, the Northern Chinese martial art from Shandong
- Southern Praying Mantis, the Southern Chinese martial art of the Hakka people
- Operation Praying Mantis, a 1988 naval battle between US and Iranian forces
- Praying Mantis (1983), British made thriller film starring Jonathan Pryce and Carmen du Sautoy.
- Praying Mantis (band), a New Wave of British Heavy Metal band
- Praying Mantis, a British prototype light tank of World War II
- Mantisbt, a Bug Tracker
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Praying mantis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.