Praying mantis (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Praying mantis kung fu)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up praying mantis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The praying mantis is any insect of the order Mantodea.
Praying mantis may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Praying Mantis (1983 film), a film directed by Jack Gold
- Praying Mantis (film), an American psychological thriller film
- Praying Mantis (band), a New Wave of British Heavy Metal band
- Operation Praying Mantis, a 1988 naval battle between US and Iranian forces
- Praying Mantis, a British prototype light tank Universal Carrier of World War II
- European mantis (Mantis religiosa), known in Europe as "the praying mantis"
- Northern Praying Mantis, the Northern Chinese martial art from Shandong
- Southern Praying Mantis, the Southern Chinese martial art of the Hakka people
- Mantis (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Praying mantis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.