Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up predisposition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Predisposition may refer to:
- Genetic predisposition, a genetic effect which can identify individuals who may be predisposed to certain health problems
- Predispositioning theory, mathematical term in the field of decision theory
- Calculus of predispositions, method of calculating probability
- Instinct, a biological predisposition, an innate and biologically vectored behavior that can be easily learned
- Predisposition (law), a legal concept related to entrapment
- Predisposition (psychology), a cognitive bias
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Predisposition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.