Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up predisposition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Predisposition may refer to:
- Genetic predisposition, a genetic effect which can identify individuals who may be predisposed to certain health problems
- Predispositioning theory, mathematical term in the field of decision theory
- Calculus of predispositions, method of calculating probability
- Instinct, a biological predisposition, an innate and biologically vectored behavior that can be easily learned
- Predisposition (law), a legal concept related to entrapment
- Predisposition (psychology), a cognitive bias
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Predisposition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.