From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up preference in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preference is a term used in scientific literature.
Preference may also refer to:
- Preference (economics), as the term is used in economics
- Preferred stock, preference stock or preference shares, a form of corporate equity ownership
- Préférence, a card game played in Austria, Hungary and the West Balkans
- Preferans, the sophisticated Russian version of Préférence
- Unfair preference, a legal term
- Preferences mag, French gay periodical usually styled PREF mag
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preference.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.