Prefontaine (French: Préfontaine) is a surname of French-Canadian origin.
Préfontaine may also refer to:
- Steve Prefontaine (1951–1975), American middle and long-distance runner
- Prefontaine (film), a 1997 Disney film production based on the life of Steve Prefontaine
- Prefontaine Classic, an annual track and field event held at the University of Oregon in Eugene, Oregon; officially known as the Nike Prefontaine Classic
- Pre's Trail, a pedestrian trail in Eugene, Oregon named after Steve Prefontaine
- Préfontaine (Montreal Metro), a metro station named for rue Préfontaine, the aréna and the parc Raymond-Préfontaine in the city of Montréal
- Préfontaines, a commune located in the Loiret département of north-central France
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prefontaine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.