Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up preform in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preform may refer to:
- Optical fiber#Preform, a piece of glass used to draw an optical fiber
- Polyethylene terephthalate#Preform, a piece of Polyethylene terephthalate test tube shaped form blown into a completed bottle.
- Lithic reduction#Blanks and preforms, an incomplete and unused basic form of a stone tool
- Solder#Preform, a specially designed shape of solder
- Brazing#Preform, a high quality, precision metal stamping used for a variety of joining applications