Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up preset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Presets.|
Preset may refer to something set in advance, or set as a default. Preset may also refer to:
- Default (computer science), a setting or value automatically assigned to a software application, computer program, etc.
- Pre-programmed setting on various electronic products and musical instruments, including:
- Combination action on pipe organ
- Preset button (tuner) - station selectors on the tuner of radio receiver and television set
- Preset key (Hammond organ) - inverse color keys on Hammond organs, to recall pre-programmed tonewheel settings
- Preset rhythm - pre-programmed rhythm-pattern on drum machine
- Synthesizer patch stored a pre-programmed tone
- The Presets - a Sydney-based Australian duo, consisting of Julian Hamilton and Kim Moyes
- Preset Pacesetters Institute, a private boarding Senior High school in Madina, Ghana
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.