From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up preset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Presets.|
Preset may refer to something set in advance, or set as a default. Preset may also refer to:
- Default (computer science), a setting or value automatically assigned to a software application, computer program, etc.
- Pre-programmed setting on musical instruments, including:
- PRESET, a rock band from Seattle, Washington
- The Presets - a Sydney-based Australian duo, consisting of Julian Hamilton and Kim Moyes
- Preset Pacesetters Institute, a private boarding Senior High school in Madina, Ghana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.